Our preferred magnets for use inside the doll's head when assembling your doll kit. Size 3/4" x 1/8" (N42) (1.9cm x .317cm)
- These are very strong magnets and we highly recommend them for reborning as they work even with the thicker vinyl used in older and even some newer doll kits.
- Perfect for crafts where a very strong magnet is needed.
- For hair bows, magnetic pacifiers and much more.
- Approximate pull force is 10 lb. (4.54kg). Gauss: 13200. Grade N42
- Larger magnet for inside dolls mouth when utilizing reborn pacifier w/magnet.
- Nickel-Copper-Nickel Triple Layer Coating for Maximum Durability and Protection against corrosion
- Coin is used as a size comparison and is not included
- Neodymium magnets (also known as Neo, NdFeB, NIB or super magnets), a type of rare earth magnets, are the permanent magnets made from neodymium, iron, boron and other minor elements.
- Neodymium magnets are brittle and can be broken or can splinter upon collision by dropping or even by catching other magnets! Use caution or better yet, gloves when using them.
- Neodymium magnets lose their magnetic properties when heated above 175F (80C), so we recommend using this in dollmaking after all heating has been completed.
- Strong magnets can damage items such as TVs, computer monitors, credit cards (any card with a magnetic strip) and many more electronic items. Keep them far away from each other.
- Children should not use these magnets. They are small and can be hazardous if swallowed due to the possibility of choking.
- Under no circumstances should you try to cut, saw or drill any magnet. Dispose of magnets with your other toxic items such as batteries, paints, etc. Do not throw them away in normal trash bins.