Julian Resin Doll by Sybille Sauer (2003) LE #15 of 50 Collectible
- Julian was sculpted by Sybille Sauer. #15 of 50. Back of neck is hand-signed by Sybille (see photo).
- Height: 24.5" (62.23cm) Weight: 4.9lbs (2.23kg)
- Shorter pale blonde human hair wig glued on head (this doll was made before anyone was "rooting" hair. There were not even many doll kits available. Only Apple Valley, Val Shelton, Elly Knoops and a few others actually had doll kits available. Resin dolls were very collectible.
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity. #15/50 (See photos)
- Very fragile 1/4 limb resin sculpt. Made in 2003.
- Dressed in hand made ensemble designed for this doll and Sybille. Each doll of the LE50 edition has something different about it.
- Own your very own true collectible Sauer doll done is resin. (This resin is not as shiny as her OOAK cernit sculpts).
- This doll has it's original box which is in good condition and is not special to Sybille's dolls (plain white box), was never on display and was purchased at the 2003 IDEX doll show in Orlando, Florida. We have not altered it in any way but would suggest a new body slip as these hand made slip's arms are very low on the body.
- NOTE: You are purchasing a one of a kind doll. It is a work of art. ALL SALES are FINAL on OOAKS, Reborns, Custom made Dolls, clearance, books, dvds and a few other items. Read return policy before purchasing this or any other item.