Strong Neodymium Rare Earth Magnets 8mm 5pk
WARNING: Not for Children under Age 12. Swallowed or ingested magnets are dangerous and can cause death in ALL ages. Read the American Association of Pediatric's (AAP) Policy on the matter. If a magnet is ingested, please call your local emergency room immediately.
- Neodymium magnets are brittle and can be broken or can splinter upon collision by dropping or even by catching other magnets! Use caution or better yet, gloves when using them.
- Neodymium magnets lose their magnetic properties when heated above 175F (80C), so we recommend using this in dollmaking after all heating has been completed.
- Strong magnets can damage items such as TVs, computer monitors, credit cards (any card with a magnetic strip) and many more electronic items. Keep them far away from each other.
- Children should not use these magnets. They are small and can be hazardous if swallowed due to the possibility of choking or worse.
- Under no circumstances should you try to cut, saw or drill any magnet. Dispose of magnets with your other toxic items such as batteries, paints, etc. Do not throw them away in normal trash bins.