OOAK Doll by Sybille Sauer (2003) Hand Sculpted Cernit
*All sales final on OOAK dolls
- Note: Before purchasing this doll, be sure to ask any questions or request photos you may want. All sales are final on OOAK dolls.
- One of a Kind Resin doll sculpted by Sybille Sauer. 2002 (sculpted w/cernit)
- Height: 20" (50.80cm) Weight: 3.8lbs (1.6kg)
- Short auburn wig glued on head (this doll was made before anyone was "rooting" hair.)
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
- Very fragile 3/4 limb resin sculpt. Made in 2002.
- Dressed is hand made ensemble designed for this doll and Sybille.
- Certificate has not been filled out so you can personalize it yourself.
- Own your very own true OOAK Doll done in resin.
- This doll has it's original box (a bit worn from the time passing), was never on display and was purchased at the 2003 IDEX doll show in Orlando, Florida.
- NOTE: You are purchasing a one of a kind doll. It is a work of art. ALL SALES are FINAL on OOAKS, Reborns, Custom made Dolls, clearance, books, dvds and a few other items. Read return policy before purchasing this or any other item.